Providing Consultation for Commercial and Residential Property Matters.
I was admitted as a Solicitor in 2008. I completed my Law degree at Queensland University of Technology part-time whilst gaining real life experience working full-time as a property paralegal from 2004. With a strong focus on property and all aspects of residential conveyancing, I obtained a good grounding in this area in the early years of my career. Prior to commencing my Law degree, I also completed a Psychology degree.
My practice in recent years has been largely commercially focused including:
- Commercial property acquisitions and sales;
- Leasing matters including drafting of leases, review and assignment;
- Drafting commercial documents;
- Business acquisitions and sales;
- Subdivisional work such as preparation of easement documents & registration of the survey plans;
- Advice relating to guarantee documents and reverse mortgages; and
- General property related work such as preparation of transfer documents for related party transactions and other titling matters.